I’ve been doing Cohen for a while, and I’ve picked up a few cooking recipes to make this diet tolerable. One of them is this dish that was adapted from a recipe I previously picked off a cooking magazine somewhere. The fun part is that all ingredients used in the original recipe are all allowed within the Cohen diet, it’s merely a matter of portions as the original recipe calls for a lot of chili powder for that kick–it’s also why I omitted the “spicy” from the recipe name.
- Skinless chicken breast fillet (protein allowance)
- salt and pepper (spice allowance)
- chili powder (spice allowance)
- 1 tsp low fat mayonnaise
- Pre-heat your oven or air-fryer (I used a Philips Air Fryer and had mine pre-heated at 180º C for 5 min)
- Butterfly the chicken breast, this is useful to ensure even cooking
- Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper and chili powder on both sides
- Coat the chicken breast with mayonnaise (1 tsp is enough to coat both sides)
- Put into oven or Air-fryer and cook for 5 mins per side. Make sure you don’t over cook the chicken or it will come out very dry!
- Serve with a salad made out of your vegetable allowance on the side. I prefer mine with plain cucumbers or garlic cauliflower rice.
I hope this helps in making your Cohen diet tolerable. Happy Cohen Dieting~!
~ ♥ ~
I’ll be following this up with my second part otaku post. Just couldn’t write anything last week due to another bad bout of the sniffles.